February 14, 2009

ok , ytd was V.day , so spent my whole day with Baby!(:
Baby came to fetch me , he was expecting me to be ready when he come , but i wasn't. lol(:
So Baby waited for like about , 5 mins or even more , and we're ready to go! Have a puff at bus-stop with Baby.(:
Baby bought me SOMETHING!
Aww~ Baby your're sweet. Sorry if i din buy anything for you. But Monday everything you want to eat or buy , I PAY!(:
Ytd went lots of plce , and my leg was like so numb.
Actually wanted to catch a movie , but every show was like selling fast or even SOLD OUT!
Damn , i've been waiting for so long to watch a MOVIE!
Ok , laugh all you want.(:
Baby was sooooo sweet ytd. Went Ps walk walk around , YanShan was there , he even called our name , but we din hear. Shows that Ps so PACKED!
At night , went to usual place , called ah mao to come , but he say he shy.lol
So slack around , have some more puff , watch concert , have somethngs to eat , and it's alr like 11 plus , i guess.
My phone batt went FLAT again ytd! Shit , i need a NEWPHONE soon!
Baby , im waiting for you(:
Anyways , last night was so memorable(:
Thx Baby , I LOVE YOU!
Ytd i was a heavy somker , i know. I'll cut down , promise!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home