February 17, 2009

The Last GoodBye

Tts the first sweetest pic we took


Everything ends today at 8.25pm today , 17 feb09'. I swear i will hate this date forever!
Time check , 9.18pm. it's not even an hour , and im missing you!):
I really cant possibly treat you this way. I cant take it as nothing have happen before. And i don have the courage to actually face you!
I need you , yes , i know , everyone knows , but im tired.
Not because of him , but us.
I have been trying so hard to be your good gf , and i think , i sometimes , i should stop , and get some rest
Im still in love with you , but i cant be with you.
And seriously , when you said that you hate me , my heart actually sank!):
Maybe , this is the only way to settle everything , not leaving any tracls behind.
Even though people use to say , 'we cant be lover , but we can be the best friend ever!'
In our case , i think it's impossible. Totally out of question.
I think. But i really wished to be your friend. Not friend , but Gf.):
No point saying this anymore, Things wont change.
Maybe this ain the right choice , but i've choosen to walk onto this path.
Hope i wont regret.
But saying till here , im REGRETTING!
Sorry my dearest boy. Im not good enough for you.
I sincerly wish that you find some1 far way better than me.
I know you wish to forget me badly. Hope your wish come true soon.
Love you , Bye my boy.):


Tts the last pic we took together.
I've been reading through our past msg and msn conversation.
I really miss those day
Held my hand , kiss me on my forehead , hug me tight when im sad.
But i know , everything will never be the same):
I LOVE YOU , just 3 more days , it'll be 8 month.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home