February 18, 2009

Too hard to move on

Maybe , it's really time to give up

Today is just the second day , but i alr felt empty. I don't know what to do when im back home , luckily , Miao and Nicko came to my house and bring me all the laughter that i needed, But after they're gone , im empty again.):

It's just 2 more days to our 8 months, Times flies , and did not wait for us. It went so fast that it actually make me unbearable. Im so stress , so depress , so sick and tired of everything. Now that you've left , i cant share any secrets with anyone. Not even myslef.

Maybe your the right one for me , but i din really cherish you, And now i've lost you , everything fall apart. How i wish time could just turn back. How i wish i din leave you. Everytime i picked up your call , i have to remind myself , your not mine anymore , we are just friend.I don know where you are , i don know what you're doing , and i don even know if you have that little more feeling for me.):

Maybe i hurt you too deep down , and it acually cause numbness. I don wish to be at home , i don wish to do anything , i don wish to even sleep on my own bed , i don wish to go places where theres memories of you and me. But i have to face the truth , that you're actually gone.

Every corner of my house , reminds me of you. Now that im alone at home , i wish to hear you calling me from the kitchen, Whenever i try to lye on my bed , i think of you , sleeping beside me , when ever im on the phone with friends, i really hope that was you , whenever i woke up , i hope to see you sitting beside my bed , saying i love you.

But none of it will come true again. Why din i wish that that will last longer.How i wish your by my side , i really hope to wishper those 3 words into your ears. I MISS YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home