March 11, 2009

TRAINING TRAINING TRAINING

I know it's been yrs since i actually post. Im sorry.
Here's the post that YOU all wanted(:
Ok , there's no pics , cos my USB is not with me , so , ya.(:
Having fun , having laughter and having sad moment. Din actually want to elaborate.
Ya , so school was so much better than anything. Cos friends are alwasy there for me(:
Friends are all going in NS , so does him): Swear upon god , i will miss you like hell.
Seriously , without you , life sux to the core. I don really enjoy the times , even HIS with me , i just don really feel happy. Maybe , my decision is wrong , or maybe im still not use to it. So , ya. actually , quit sad. But din show it on my face. Mum have been asking about you , but i don't know what to say , but to avoid , but how long i can avoid? Maybe , im really really really very bad. And i don't know how to act.
Ok , i know im down right emo , but just for the time being , cos i know im gonna be ok(:
Schools having bullies AGAIN! Tts actually very sad , being tease , curse and swear behind you. But everythings gonna end soon , real soon , just wait and see.
COMMON TEST , FLUNG! SHIT!
I lost all my confident , and im wondering should i just give up on my studies , YENNI WHERE"S YOUR MOTIVATION!
Maybe alot of things happen , and i cant get my focus on. So , ya.
Will be waiting for you to come out , and talk things out. Maybe after that , i'll just feel better , much more better.
I know this post is long , but just bear with it. LOVE IT , HATE IT , WHATEVER , COS YENNI DON'T GIVE A DAMN!
(:
Till than(: Love ya'll

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger JoanneLZH said...

Relink babe, http://i-said-ohhshuttup.blogspot.com/

Saturday, May 16, 2009 7:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home